How To Book Your Ceremony
• Select your wedding month and year, and scroll over the date to view available times. (There are no weddings on Sundays or Bahamian national holidays. Those days will appear as unavailable.)
• Complete the form, ensuring that all requested information is entered correctly.
• Note, you must have your room reserved to confirm your ceremony date and time.
• Upon completion of the sign-up form you will be granted a 7 day hold on your selected date and time. Within 7 days of sign-up, the bride and groom must provide their coordinator with confirmation of their stay.
• Once provided, the coordinator will confirm your ceremony and an email with your ceremony details will be sent.
• Weddings must be booked 21 days prior to your requested ceremony date and time.
• Last minute bookings (21 days or less) are subject to an additional $150.00 late fee.
• When making travel arraignments, there is a 72 hours residency requirement - Weddings & 48 hours residency requirement - Renewals (Business hours, excluding weekends and public holidays).
• After creating your account, you will choose your perfect wedding package and add any additional items for your big day. You may make payment for these items directly through your online account.
• Be sure to note the required legal documents that you must bring with you to the resort. These documents can be viewed on our FAQ page or when logged into your account. An email will also be sent with all required documents.
• Again, note when making travel arrangements, you must arrive at the resort at least 3 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays) prior to holding your ceremony (to apply for your marriage license).
• Upon arrival at the resort, you'll be scheduled a time to meet with your wedding coordinator and discuss any final details.
For more information please view our FAQ page.